WHAT CIRCUMSTANCE MADE ME TO DESIGN THIS CIRCUIT BOARD
Typically I am a DIY perk, so one of my big issue while dealing with my hobby circuits on breadboard was giving different supply voltage sources typically.
* 5V for digital IC's
* 9V, 12V for motor drivers and relays
The story goes on..... while I was doing a project on IoT "remote controlled home appliances" I faced the above issues....really fed up by giving different voltages through three different sources. So, I decided to design my own board with following features:
* THREE VOLTAGE LEVELS WITH MAXIMUM OF 1 A CURRENT OUTPUT
* LEDs FOR POWER INDICATION
* SWITCH FOR ON/OFF
* COMPACT SIZE OF 9 x 4.5 cm
"THE ABOVE FEATURES ARE SIMPLIFIED TO A SINGLE BOARD BY USING SINGLE VOLTAGE SOURCE"
Now let's go through the "product development phase."
- Design the circuit by using EasyEDA - online PCB design and circuit simulator.
- Collecting the necessary components.
- Soldering the components.
- Checking the PCB for continuity.
- Checking the output voltage using multimeter.
- Start using the breakout board for your hobby projects.
- In further updates you can add 3.3V voltage regulator, too.
Thank you for your time!