Software apps and online services
Visit my website to see more projects
How's you doing all..?
I made an Automatic Night lamp using LDR.
This Night lamp you can set it on the bedside it looks amazing.
In this when there is a light in the room then this nigh lamp is off.
When there is dark in the room LDR senses dark and this night lamp turns on automatically.
If you like this project respect it.
Give me suggestions so I can improve it or any feedback you want to give to my YouTube channel.
Also you can give me suggestions on "What I made next project.?"
Steps to make this project:
1. Gather components like Arduino, relay module, LDR, 10 K ohm resistor, 12 V led light, adapter, wooden sticks to make lamp.
2. First of all make a night lamp using ply board sticks as shown in video.
3. Take a rectangular ply board and make a stand of the night lamp.
4. Place Arduino and relay module inside the stand of lamp.
5. Upload the code in the Arduino.
6. Connect 12 V led light and do connections from the circuit diagram.
7. Now stand is completed.
8. Now decorate the night lamp with paper and plastic color sheet as shown in video.
Now put the night lamp on stand and connect the power supply to Arduino and power supply to the LED light as from circuit diagram.
Your project is ready...!!!
Visit my YouTube channel once and see more interesting projects.
"Electronics is Fun"
If you like my channel subscribe it please.