Software apps and online services
- To place a while loop select it from Functions Palette»Structures then click and drag on the block diagram to draw a box.
- The Condition Terminal is used to exit the loop when the specified condition is met.
- The conditional terminal is tested at the end of each loop iteration. Therefore while loops always execute at least once.
- By default a True value passed to the conditional terminal will terminate the loop.
- The Iteration Terminal provides the current loop count starting with zero.
- By default while loops execute as quickly as possible. Use the Wait (ms) or a similar primitive to control execution speed.
- Multiple while loops will be distributed across multiple CPU cores automatically.