Software apps and online services
- A Broken Run Arrow indicates that code cannot compile due to an error.
- Clicking the broken run arrow will display the error.
- Double clicking the error will highlight the errors location on the diagram.
- Highlight execution mode can be used to visualize code execution.
- Keep in mind that the execution speed is much slower and may change the behavior of timing specific bugs.
- Breakpoints can be used to stop application execution at a specified node.
- Once a breakpoint is hit you can use Single Stepping, enable highlight execution or un-pause the application.
- Probes can be used to monitor data wire values without changing the applications execution speed.