Software apps and online services
- Controls allow users to input data. Indicators are used to display data, graphics, other information.
- To change an existing control to an indicator or vice versa right click the control or indicator and choose Change to Control or Change to Indicator.
- Controls and Indicators can be placed from the Controls Palette on the Front Panel.
- When a Control or Indicator is placed on the front panel the corresponding block diagram element is created automatically.
- Double clicking a control or indicator on the front panel will take you to the block diagram element for that control or indicator.
- Block diagram controls have data terminals on the right while indicators have data terminals on the left.