Hand tools and fabrication machines
A wire loop game is a game which involves guiding a metal loop (a 'probe') along a serpentine length of wire without touching the loop to the wire. The loop and wire are connected to a power source in such a way that, if they touch, they form a closed electric circuit. The circuit is connected to a light or sound emitting device of some sort, so that when the loop and the wire touch, the light-emitting device will light up, and/or the sound-emitting device will make a sound, traditionally a buzzing noise. This makes the wire loop game a simple entertaining game to be played.
1) Construct circuit as per the circuit diagram
2) Provide input supply
3) Traverse the wire with the metal loop
1) Contact of metal loop with the wire makes the buzzer to buzz
2) The sound of the buzzer drops with drop in input voltage
3) The sound of the buzzer increases with increase in input voltage
4) The buzzer buzzes as long as the metal loop is in contact with the wire
The difficulty to traverse the wire path depends in part on the shape of the twisted wire and the size of the loop.