This project shows the communication (Packet Exchange), in Long Range mode (LRM), with our RC-CC1310-868 device. The distance travelled in this project is 600 meters.
More information about the module RC-CC1310-868 you can find here
The operating system loaded on our devices is TI-RTOs provided by Texas Instruments. To generate the files for the RC-CC1310-868 TX and for the RC-CC1310-868 RX, We will need the CCS (Code compser Studio) with the CC13XX libraries for installed TI-RTOS. Load the project provided on our GitHub repository. To program the devices we will need the SmartRF06.
- Download and Install Code Composer Studio
- Download and Install the latest version of TI-RTOS
- Download of the LRM by RadioControlli on GitHub
- Import files on Code Composer Studio
- Clean and Build the project for the TX and RX
- Program the two RC-CC1310-868 with Flash Programmer 2
- Power ON the two device and go it the communication!
You can find the codes and follow the guide on our GitHub folder: